Bathinda is a municioal corporation in Punjab, India and the administrative headquarters Bathinda District is located in noerthwestern India in the Malwa Region of the capital city of Chandigarh. Bathinda city is also have to modern thermal power plants, names are Guru Hargobind Thermal Plant, and Guru Nanak Dev Thermal Plants at Lehra Mohabbat.
Bathinda was built by Bhati Rao, son of Bal Band, who became ruler of Punjab in 336 Bikrami Sambat. He also founded Bhatner. It was also called Bitunda and Whatinda which finally become known as Bhatinda. Also bathinda is famous for Bathinda Fort, Chetak Park, Maiser Khana Temple, Mazaar of Peer Haji Rattan, Gurdwara Haji Rattan. It almost 323 km from Delhi.
The first choice that strikes our mind is Indian Railways. But the coin always has another side, not everyone is comfortable with the delay of trains and the overcrowded environment. People also prefer going through buses which are also suitable but their comfort can vary depending upon the climatic conditions and road traffic.
Nowadays the most popular mode of commuting is hiring a one way taxi Bathinda to Delhi airport. They are very much consumer-friendly and a perfect choice for long routes. They pick you right from your door and drop you comfortably at your destination.
Why should you choose punjabcabs.com for traveling?
- We are completely reliable.
- You can compare our services with other cab agencies, and certainly, we will outshine.
- Our cabs are well maintained and extensively comfortable.
- We are commercially licensed and owe all the required permits.
- Our drivers are highly trained, experienced and well mannered.
- We provide ultimate service and also respect customer’s time obligations.
- Our Company runs very active and generous customer support.
- The cost is extremely genuine and affordable.
What are the key elements you must consider while booking a one way cab from Delhi to Bathinda route?
- Do not miss to notice the yellow license plate on the cab which is a symbol of legally permitted commercial taxis.
- Most of the long routes have tolls in between. While finalizing the cost of the cab, check if the tolls are included in the cost.
- Do not just get tempted by the lower booking prices because at the end of the day, you do need a good service especially when you are traveling on longer routes, therefore never underestimate the quality of service.
- Cab drivers keep commuting between different states, so in most cases, they pay for state taxes annually which you can benefit from or else they will charge you separately for the state taxes. Do look for this while booking a private cab.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully.
One Way Taxi / Round Trip Tours
Punjab Cabs provide taxi for delhi, delhi airport, bathinda and have Innova, Swift Dezire, Crysta, Etios, Ertiga, Amaze, XUV, tempo traveller.
- Contact No.:+91-7087509191
Questions & answers
Call 24 hour service available