The village of Arazi Saharan is situated in Punjab, India’s Amritsar district, in the Ajnala tehsil. The district and sub-district offices for the Arazi Saharan village are located in Amritsar and Ajnala, respectively. Ghoney Wahala is the gramme panchayat of the Arazi Saharan village, according to 2009 statistics. The settlement has a total land area of 184 hectares.
The Arazi Saharan settlement’s location code or village code is 037084, according to data from the 2011 Census. The village of Arazi Saharan is situated in Punjab, India’s Amritsar district, in the Ajnala tehsil. The district and sub-district offices for the Arazi Saharan village are located in Amritsar and Ajnala, respectively. Ghoney Wahala is the gramme panchayat of the Arazi Saharan village, according to 2009 statistics. The settlement has a total land area of 184 hectares.An elected sarpanch who serves as the village’s representative in matters of administration is in charge of the Arazi Saharan village. According to 2019 statistics, Raja sansi assembly constituency and Amritsar parliamentary constituency both include Arazi Saharan village. For all significant commercial operations, Ramdas is the closest town to the Arazi Sahara, which is located about 8 kilometres distant.
The first choice that strikes our mind is Indian Railways. But the coin always has another side, not everyone is comfortable with the delay of trains and the overcrowded environment. People also prefer going through buses which are also suitable but their comfort can vary depending upon the climatic conditions and road traffic.
Nowadays the most popular mode of commuting is hiring a one way taxi Arazi Saharan to Delhi Airport. They are very much consumer-friendly and a perfect choice for long routes. They pick you right from your door and drop you comfortably at your destination.
Why should you choose punjab cabs for traveling?
- We are completely reliable.
- You can compare our services with other cab agencies, and certainly, we will outshine.
- Our cabs are well maintained and extensively comfortable.
- We are commercially licensed and owe all the required permits.
- Our drivers are highly trained, experienced and well mannered.
- We provide ultimate service and also respect customer’s time obligations.
- Our Company runs very active and generous customer support.
- The cost is extremely genuine and affordable.
- Do not miss to notice the yellow license plate on the cab which is a symbol of legally permitted commercial taxis.
- Most of the long routes have tolls in between. While finalizing the cost of the cab, check if the tolls are included in the cost.
- Do not just get tempted by the lower booking prices because at the end of the day, you do need a good service especially when you are traveling on longer routes, therefore never underestimate the quality of service.
- Cab drivers keep commuting between different states, so in most cases, they pay for state taxes annually which you can benefit from or else they will charge you separately for the state taxes. Do look for this while booking a private cab.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions carefully
One Way Taxi / Round Trip Tours
Punjab Cabs provide taxi for delhi, delhi airport, Arazi Saharan and have Innova, Swift Dezire, Crysta, Etios, Ertiga, Amaze, XUV, tempo traveller.
- Contact No.:+91-7087509191
Questions & answers
PunjabCabs Sedan Cab will cost you ₹4554for One Way.
PunjabCabs SUV Cab will cost you ₹6072 for One Way.
Innova, Swift Dezire, Crysta, Etios, Ertiga, Amaze, XUV
AC, First Aid Kit, GPS Tracker, Heater, Music System, Roof Rack, WiFi, Siege Fire System
Distance is 506 km via NH 44
Punjab cabs is a leading taxi company that provide one way taxi service, round trips, tour services on a reasonable prices and Govt. approved taxi company.
Devi Talab Mandir, Villa Buena Vista, Puspa Gujral Science City, Shiv mandir.
Yes, After booking confirmation customer need to pay an advance payment of Rs200. That will be adjust in your final payment.
Luxury taxi prices are according to route. Please call our customer support for exact amount and running offers.
Delhi, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu.
You can call us or fill the online enquiry form, one of executive will contact you ASAP.
No, you don't have to register here. You just need to provide your details at the time of booking.
We accept all major Payment methods like Cash, Net Banking, UPI, PAYTM.
Yes. You can change or cancel the booking through calling by customer support. There will be a cancellation charge as per cancellation policy.
Toll Tax & Other charges are inclusive in Fares, you don't need to pay any extra penny during the trip.
Punjab Cabs regulalry send you Text SMS on your phone regarding your booking but driver & vehicles details will be provided 2-3 hours before the journey on your registered phone number.
NOTE: If you don't receive cab details you could directly call us on a given number with your booking id.
Our company provides Door to Door Pick/Drop Facility within INDIA.
Call 24 hour service available